Terms and Conditions
Metro Broadcast Hits Awards Ceremony 2021 NFT
Basic Terms and Conditions
- Only purchasers of《新城勁爆頒獎禮2021》Event are eligible to buy the Metro Broadcast Hits Awards Ceremony 2021 NFT items “NFT 獎項紀念卡”.
- Those who enter the《新城勁爆頒獎禮2021》Event with the free 網上直播通行證 are NOT eligible to buy the Metro Broadcast Hits Awards Ceremony 2021 NFT items “NFT 獎項紀念卡”.
- The price for each item of “NFT 獎項紀念卡送2張頒獎禮紅區現場門票” is at HK$3,999.
- The price for each item of “NFT 獎項紀念卡送網上直播通行證” is at HK$300.
- All purchases are made by credit card and handled by Stripe’s payment gateway. The terms of Stripe Checkout (Hong Kong) are applicable for all purchases.
- All purchasers must be 18 years of age or over and be in possession of a valid credit card issued by a licensed bank.
- All purchases are non-refundable. Purchases cannot be canceled once they have been submitted.
- All amounts and invoices are settled in Hong Kong dollars.
- The sales time of “NFT 獎項紀念卡送2張頒獎禮紅區現場門票” is from 12pm (HKT) on 22nd December 2021 to 12pm (HKT) 24th December 2021.
- The sales time of “NFT 獎項紀念卡送網上直播通行證” is from 12pm (HKT) on 22nd December 2021 to 12pm (HKT) 27th December 2021.
- The sales time of “網上直播通行證” is from 12pm (HKT) on 22nd December 2021 to 12pm (HKT) 27th December 2021.
- The sales time of “NFT 獎項紀念卡” is from 12pm (HKT) 29th December 2021 to 11:59pm (HKT) 31 December 2021.
Terms and Conditions of NFTs
The Non-Fungible Tokens (“NFTs”) that have been uniquely identified in the blockchain and uploaded as a limited edition Digital Work (“Digital Work”). Buyers purchase the NFTs to own a copy of the limited edition of the Digital Work. The purchase of the NFTs is final and not cancelable or refundable.
EventX (EventX) owns and retains all legal right, title, and interest in and to the Digital Work, including all intellectual property rights therein. Upon purchase of the NFTs from a legitimate source and subject to buyers’ continued ownership of the NFTs and full compliance with these Terms, EventX grants buyers a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, royalty-free license to use, distribute and display the Digital Work solely for buyers’ own personal, non-commercial use, and for resale without alteration or reproduction. EventX reserves all rights in and to the Digital Work that are not expressly granted to buyers in these Terms.
Buyers understand and agree that: (a) each subsequent sale of the NFTs includes a payment of 10% of the final sale price of the NFTs to the publishers as royalty fees in addition to the variable costs charged by NFT marketplaces; (b) the purchase and ownership of the NFTs does not, except as otherwise set forth in these Terms, transfer any intellectual property rights or licenses in or to the Digital Work to buyers or any subsequent buyer; (c) buyers do not have the right, except as otherwise set forth in these Terms, to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise commercialize any elements of the Digital Work without EventX’s prior written consent in each case; (d) buyers will not apply for, register, or otherwise use or attempt to use any trademarks, trade names or service marks of EventX associated with or contained in the Digital Work, or any confusingly similar marks, anywhere in the world without EventX’s prior written consent in each case; and (e) Each NFT 獎項紀念卡 will be a two-of-a-kind pair, where one is given to the award winner, and the other is available for purchase.
Buyers agree that the generation of NFTs is only available at least 7 days after the awards are announced at the《新城勁爆頒獎禮2021》event, on 3 January, 2022. Buyers agree that the actual delivery time of said NFTs can take up to 14 days after the awards are announced at the《新城勁爆頒獎禮2021》event, on 10 January, 2022.
Buyers agree that they may not, nor permit any person to do or attempt to do any of the foregoing without EventX’s prior written consent in each case: (a) modify the Digital Work in any way; (b) use the Digital Work, the name, image or likeness of any artiste in the Digital Work to advertise, market, or sell any products or services; (c) sell or distribute for commercial gain or otherwise commercialize merchandise that includes, contains, or consists of an elements of the Digital Work; (d) attempt to trademark, copyright, or otherwise acquire additional intellectual property rights in or to the Digital Work; or (e) otherwise utilize the Digital Work for buyers’ or any person’s commercial benefit. Buyers agree to hold harmless and indemnify EventX Limited’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, advertisers, licensors, suppliers, or partners from and against any claim, liability, loss, damage (actual and consequential) of any kind or nature, suit, judgment, litigation cost and attorneys' fees arising out of or in any way related to buyers breach of these Terms.
In case of any dispute, EventX reserves the right of final decision.